The Sure Grip concrete protective liner system, developed and patented by AGRU, is a high-quality solut ion for the innovative long term
protect ion of concrete structures. It fulfils the highest requirements for a chemical-proof construction.
Sure Grip concrete protective liners made of HDPE, HDPE-el, PP, PVDF and ECTFE are produced with state-of-the-art manufacturing
facilities. This system has been successfully applied worldwide for more than 25 years.
Concrete protective liners prevent concrete degradation and thus expand the lifetime of the construction. Moreover exfiltration and infiltration are avoided, which is a direct protection of the environment. Furthermore the unique anchoring system enables also
constructions in areas of backpressure.
Concrete protective liner advantages Concrete protective liners combine the advantages of thermoplastics (flexible, ductile,
no corrosion) with those of concrete (high strength, high stiffness). Thus the concrete is protected effectively and the durability is increased.
• Applicable for countless concrete structures
• Absolute mechanical anchoring to the concrete structure
• Bridging of cracks in the concrete
• High impact resistance
• Excellent shear resistance
• Suitable for aggressive media (no corrosion)
• Applicable within a wide temperature range
• Long life expectancy
• Low maintenance effort and easily cleanable
• Easy and safe installation
• Available in UV resistant materials
Potable Water, Irrigation, Sewage, Desalination Plants, Water Treatment & Reservoirs.
Buildings, Private Villas, Pile Head Treatment, Airports and all other types of concrete structures.
MANHOLES & SHAFTS:
Storm Water Manholes & Shafts.
PIPES & CHANNELS:
Precast Concrete Pipes & Channels.