This high suction ejector creates swirl flows and generates great negative pressure and mixing power by producing drive flows from the circumference of the nozzle with spiral grooves.
- A high level of negative pressure resulting in massive suction volume
- High mixing efficiency (of fluids) based on swirl flows
- High solution efficiency (gas solution) with air suction from the circumference of the nozzle
- Mixing and dilution of chemicals
- Dissolution of ozone, carbon dioxide and nitrogen into water
- Aeration (raising the dissolved oxygen (DO) level)