Safe and proven
Curaflex® pipe sleeves are the proven classics for cases where permanently sealed apertures for building renovations need to be made. They form a perfect system in combination with the Curaflex® gasket inserts. Whether made of special fibre cement or steel, Curaflex® pipe sleeves enable leadthroughs to be made for all piping during the building phase or subsequently.
Curaflex® pipe sleeves offer all the options even for cases where there are no suitable core bores or openings available.
Basic Curaflex® pipe sleeves variations
- for clean building penetrations
- for specified use in or in front of the wall
- against pressing and non-pressing water
- gas-tight with optional coating
- use in waterproofs concrete structures (white tanking)
- use with waterproof membranes or thick coatings (black tanking)
- for fitting in walls installation in front of walls
- can be combined with all Curaflex® gasket inserts in split version for renovation work