BMC Gulf LLC,
a significant member of EMIVEST and the IKK group, was established in Dubai in 1998
to serve the local markets of the Middle East and GCC with specialized engineering
services and turn-key solutions for industrial and private projects.
BMC provides its clients and partners with professional engineering services starting
from the design stage up to the handing over of the project, in the following fields:
- Environmental: Turnkey design, project management & execution
of projects involving landfill applications, waste management & separation,
de-gassing, recycling and renewable-energy systems.
- Geotechnical: Supply & installation of specialized products
such as: smooth & textured HDPE liners, Concrete Protective Liners (CPL) and
- Water Management: Supply of drainage panels, cells and corrugated
pipes for ground water control, holding tanks, retaining walls, rooftop gardens
and other applications.
- Concrete repair & flooring: Supply & application of construction
chemicals for the treatment of concrete structures such as: water tanks, bridges,
foundations, swimming pools, roof tops, car parks and hangars.
- Plastic Welding Technology: Pipes, Fittings & Valves made of
HDPE, PP, PVDF and ECTFE | Welding Machines & Equipment for Thermoplastic Welding
| Hot Air Systems (Process Heat)
- Training & Certification: Professional training & certification
on plastic products applications in cooperation with an internationally renowned
- The Finest Bathroom: Supply of sanitary ware, faucets, bathroom
furniture and accessories for private and commercial projects